About the job
The Fulfillment Manager will perform a variety of skilled and complex technical duties related to the daily preparation, packaging, order closeout and shipping of customer orders.
What you will be doing
- Supervise daily operations of the on-site processing, fulfillment and shipping of Modere customer orders.
- Participate in general planning; contribute to the MRP processes; identify pertinent information and deliver timely reports to various executive staff of shipping status as requested.
- Maintain, review and author all Fulfillment related standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Communicate with other departments to address, correct or clarify issues with inventory needs.
- Maintain fulfillment specific KPIs to ensure throughput and efficiency goals are met.
- Coordinate with Quality, Purchasing and Planning departments for the receipt and inbounding of inventory into the Fulfillment warehouse.
- Coordinate with Modere’s North America market on daily customer orders, which includes providing updates on processing and ship status of daily customer orders.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual Fulfillment reports that reflect costs, transit times and shipment accuracy.
- Work with 3PL partners to receive & store Modere inventory, fulfill and ship customer orders.
- Work with carriers to support the pickup and delivery of customer orders.
- Oversee inventory management for fulfillment warehouse, including all warehouse transactions and quarterly cycle counts.
- Provide ongoing training to the fulfillment team.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Skills and experience we would like to see
Graduation from high school; plus, one (1) year of specialized training in Fulfillment, MRP, Warehousing or a related field provided through professional workshops, seminars, etc. AND three (3) years of progressively responsible work experience performing above or related duties.
- Working knowledge of various aspects of a distribution system, including shipping and fulfillment.
- Understanding of materials resource planning (MRP) methods and objectives.
- Some knowledge of budget development and fiscal accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to make basic decisions where established procedures do not always apply.
- Leadership and supervisory experience required.
- Microsoft Office and database management experience required.
- Understanding of basic procedures for tracking shipments and materials.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?