About the job
This team member will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of equipment and will perform advanced, technical and skilled duties, as needed. Will ensure that the facility remains in operating form.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and test a variety of instrumentation and equipment at preset timed intervals. Ensure that instruments, gauges and testing devices are calibrated correctly and on schedule. Complete and file calibration certificates for above items as required.
- Monitor the operational condition of process / production equipment; determines and advises the Technical Maintenance Supervisor in relation to repair or replacement issues; evaluates engineering alternatives and makes recommendations to the Technical Maintenance Supervisor for design and set up; installs and maintains electrical and mechanical systems as required.
- Train equipment operators in basic and routine procedures for making adjustments and tuning equipment.
- Catalog and study various manuals and manufacturer specifications; expertise in interpreting blue prints, schematics and diagrams as needed to analyze and resolve malfunctions.
Skills and experience we would like to see
Graduation from High School; plus two (2) years of vocational training or a college degree in the mechanical engineering or electrical automation fields or five (5) years of experience performing above or related duties.
- Working knowledge of general electrical automation and mechanical engineering concepts, theories, practices and procedures.
- Ability to avoid, mediate and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with team members, vendors, contractors and management.
- Basic computer skills including use of Microsoft office, and ability to learn additional maintenance and calibration programs required to perform duties.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?