Infor LN Programmer Analyst
About the job
This team member will perform a variety of programming functions to support corporate and international markets in the use of Infor LN.
What you will be doing
- Develop new Infor LN programs as required.
- Troubleshoot and Fix bugs in existing Baan/LN programs as issues are identified.
- Functional support Infor LN users.
- Analyze existing processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in strategic planning for Infor LN implementations and interfaces of other software to Baan/LN.
Skills and experience we would like to see
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of progressively responsible work experience related to programming.
- Programming experience required. Experience programming in Baan/LN or 4GL preferred.
- Functional knowledge of warehousing, distribution and manufacturing preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with users to develop program specifications/requirements.
- Accuracy and detail orientation a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to travel internationally when required.
- Functional knowledge of network marketing a plus.
- Functional knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?