Director of Digital Marketing
About the job
Modere is a progressive leader in the wellness industry, known for science-backed clean label health, beauty, fitness and household consumer products. As a results-driven member of the global marketing team, the Director of Digital Marketing will take the lead in developing successful online global marketing initiatives for our company. As a Director of Digital Marketing, you should have in-depth marketing experience in the wellness industry and a passion for customer engagement and retention through digital campaigns. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong social and web presence. Ultimately you should be able to drive digital marketing efforts to achieve our marketing objectives. This position reports to the VP Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Build a digital marketing roadmap.
- Manage campaigns through digital marketing channels including social media, blog, email, and web.
- Collaborate with marketing staff and other department heads, to develop global campaigns, meeting objectives from ideation through completion, implementation, and analytical evaluation.
- Monitor online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective.
- Oversee global digital marketing staff, while collaborating and coordinating global efforts with Modere international markets.
- Oversee our social media accounts.
- Manage ROI and KPIs while overseeing the digital marketing budget.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Stay current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
Skills and experience we would like to see
The following requirements will give you a good idea of what we’re looking for in a Director of Digital Marketing candidate. An exceptional hire will enjoy rolling up their sleeves to accomplish objectives and have:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, or related field.
- 10 years of marketing experience with 5 years specializing in digital marketing.
- Minimum 4 years in the wellness / health and beauty industry.
- Proven, successful execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Well-versed in the use of social media and email as marketing tools.
- Understands social and website metrics and best practices.
- Experience with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Knowledge of direct sales business a plus.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?