QA Data Coordinator
About the job
The QA Data Coordinator will work within the Operation areas of Incoming/Receiving, Issuing, Compounding and/or Packaging. This team member will perform a variety of general duties to assist in the day-to-day operations of the quality area, including tracking product from receipt/production to inventory, documentation, reviews, record keeping, data entry, reporting and compliance.
What you will be doing
- Review and audit batch records.
- Complete the final disposition of all product prior to release by ensuring the conformance to specifications and manufacturing according to GMP guidelines.
- Ensure countries receive final release notification as per processes of specific country.
- Process deviations and NOEs (Notice of Exceptions) as needed.
- Track the completion of reworks and compile rework data.
- Assist with the tracking of material reviews/investigations from the point of initiation to closure.
- Responsible for archiving of all original records.
- Work with production and warehouse to resolve any inventory issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience we would like to see
A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent with preferably 2-4 years of Quality experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in dietary, food, pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to review, understand and apply information set forth in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Cross-departmental problem solving experience and ability to apply decision making strategies.
- Knowledge of dietary supplement, food, and cosmetic GMP standards and guidelines.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with MS products such as Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Build brand. Define culture. Shape business. Create products. Inspire people. Transform industry.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?