About the job
The QA Technician will work within the Operation areas of Incoming, Issuing, Compounding and Packaging. this team member will perform a variety of general duties to assist in the day-to-day operations of the quality area, including inspections, documentation, record keeping, data entry, reporting and compliance. Will assist the Quality team in safeguarding the quality standards set in the organization, ensuring compliance to state and federal regulations, including cGMP, and international product compliance.
What you will be doing
- Track data for the reporting and analyzing trends and metrics for quality assurance.
- Assist in “on the floor” activities (line clearances, product inspection, interim problem solving, etc.) to ensure that GMP standards, guidelines and procedures are being met and followed.
- Monitor area clearances, cleaning logs, in process AQLs, in process machine setups, and verify that they are complete and accurate.
- Review and audit batch records and attached paperwork for appropriate information, correctness, proper editing techniques and completeness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience we would like to see
A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent with 2-4 years of Quality experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in dietary, food, pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge of dietary supplement, food, and cosmetic GMP standards and guidelines.
- Ability to review, understand and apply information set forth in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of MS products such as Word & Excel.
- Apply decision-making strategies.
- Ability to lift and transport product up to 50 lbs.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?