Director of Sales
About the job
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Director of Sales to join our North America team. As a Director of Sales, your job will entail working with and developing Modere Social Marketers to increase their productivity, leadership, and ability to generate revenue through the social retail model.
What you will be doing
- Create strong relationships of trust with field leaders.
- Create platforms for communication and development to help leaders grow their business.
- Train, mentor, and assist leaders in achieving new ranks, promoter levels, qualification events, and other initiatives that drive production.
- This position will have the responsibility of partnering with Modere Social Marketers, primarily with key leaders and producers to grow new and existing markets.
- Develop, plan, and execute revenue producing strategies for Social Marketers.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to field and field leaders to develop strong and consistent productivity.
- Implement and execute North America sales programs to grow the market.
- Assist with the planning and execution of Modere events and recognition initiatives.
- Ensure communication strategy through social media, E-mail, text, and app is being effectively deployed for Social Marketers.
- All other projects and initiatives as determined by General Manager of North America.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Advanced degree in marketing, business, or related field plus 8 years progressively responsible work experience in the Network Marketing business model.
- Leadership: Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Develop and deploy marketing, operations and service systems.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and promotions/advertising.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Some travel required.
- English language required; Spanish preferred.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?