About the job
The Recognition Manager is responsible for developing and coordinating programs designed to reward and recognize Modere Social Marketers and Promoters at all levels in North America. This team member will propose and administer programs that promote leadership and foster a company loyalty to improve Social Marketer retention.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate administration of recognition programs including communications, promotion, recognition items and tracking awards and points earned.
- Research competitive programs of other industry direct selling leaders.
- Coordinate with the Data Manager, NA Sales Team and the NA Marketing Communication team for reporting, recognition tracking and recognition email campaigns.
- Maintain monthly recognition programs. Depending on category and program, produces recognition letters of congratulations and mails pins/letters to Associates, email campaigns designed to motivate Associates.
- Responsible for promotion of recognition program including and maintaining Modere Rank Advancement Rewards and Inventory, Modere Movers Program, Recognition Sessions of SRC and FSMS, Monthly Kickoff Calls, Elite Birthdays, New Elite gifts etc.
- Travel to events to execute recognition from stage and rewards for incentives and annual recognition events. All travel will be in the US and Canada.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- 3+ years’ experience in Network Marketing industry.
- Experience in a recognition role within network marketing company.
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite.
- Social Media savvy including Facebook and Instagram.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?