- Compounding and Materials Manager
- Customer Service QA Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative (French Speaking)
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Manager, Global Sales Strategy
- Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
- PC/Household Buyer
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
About the job
We are looking for a creative, experienced Marketing Communication Specialist to join our North America team, specifically helping to support our Canada French market. You will be responsible translating assets from English to French, conducting research on our target audience, and design digital campaigns for both our French and English digital channels. Excellent communication skills in both French and English are a must.
What you will be doing
- The number one responsibility will be translating materials from English to French and ensure all company websites, tools, videos, and other resources are translated and deployed into French.
- Assist with English writing projects as needed.
- Develop marketing material specifically for French market.
- Ensure corporate initiated programs, promotions, events, etc. are applicable and executed strategically for the French market.
- Assist with the planning and execution of Modere events and recognition initiatives.
- Ensure communication strategy through social media, email, text, and app is being effectively deployed for French market.
- Explore campaign platforms and content innovation.
- Some travel required.
Skills and experience we would like to seeBachelor’s degree in French, communication, marketing, business, or related field.
- Native proficiency in both written and spoken French.
- 1+ years of social media content creation experience.
- Passion for writing and communication in both French and English.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management.
- Leadership: Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?