- Chemist, Analytical Lab
- Compounding and Materials Manager
- Customer Service QA Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative (German Speaking)
- Executive Assistant, North America
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Manager, Global Sales Strategy
- Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
- QA Document Control Specialist
- QA Technician 2
- Tax Manager
Customer Service QA Specialist
About the job
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Service QA Specialist to join our Call Center team. This team member will evaluate the experience between a customer and Modere's call center associates against pre-determined standards of performance. The Customer Service QA Specialist will coach and participate in call calibration sessions on an ongoing basis.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards; review agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chat, etc.).
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards.
- Accompany evaluations with specific, meaningful and constructive feedback to help agents improve their performance through constant support.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings.
- Analyze all customer service metrics and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs.
- Create strategies to improve and support KPIs.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
- Create reports that reflect support performance.
- Participate in calibration meetings to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- 40+ wpm typing.
- Comfortable working with technology (e.g. internet, Office 365, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of key customer experience attributes and how individual frontline employee behaviors translate into customer experience improvements.
- Must possess superior attention to detail and solid time management skills.
Build brand. Define culture. Shape business. Create products. Inspire people. Transform industry.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?