- Chemist, Analytical Lab
- Compounding and Materials Manager
- Customer Service QA Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative (German Speaking)
- Executive Assistant, North America
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Manager, Global Sales Strategy
- Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
- QA Document Control Specialist
- QA Technician 2
- Tax Manager
About the job
The Fulfillment Specialist will perform direct fulfillment processes, including Order Processing, Pick and Pack, and Material Handling for Modere.
What you will be doing
- Fulfill customer orders according to a pick list, ensuring product quality and quantity.
- Replenish inventory in flow racks.
- Maintain cleanliness of aisles, bins, packing stations and other areas in the department.
- Monitor individual efficiency throughout the day.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Ability to learn the various aspects of Modere shipping and assembly procedures.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
to follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?