- Chemist, Analytical Lab
- Compounding and Materials Manager
- Customer Service QA Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative (German Speaking)
- Executive Assistant, North America
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Manager, Global Sales Strategy
- Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
- QA Document Control Specialist
- QA Technician 2
- Tax Manager
About the job
Thinking on your feet is a must for the copywriter. An excellent listener who can give, receive, and readily assimilate constructive feedback will thrive in this role. A proven track record as a writer in direct sales and health & wellness is desired, with demonstrated ability to grasp conceptual strategies and deliver clear messaging that influences target audiences. Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
What you will be doing
- Write and edit fresh, engaging, on-brand copy for web content and banners, product stories, blogs, video scripts, promotional emails, editorials, infographics and all forms of social media.
- Effectively take and implement direction and constructive criticism.
- Independently research and develop original content when required.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines by prioritizing efficiently.
- Collaborate on a multitude of projects with creative and cross-functional staff including graphic designers, videographers, media specialists, product development, legal and regulatory affairs, events, operations, customer service and international markets.
- Consistently create clean, compelling copy free of spelling, grammatical and formatting errors.
- Learn and adhere to brand guidelines and write in the brand voice with witty, sophisticated, clever, playful, helpful, authoritative, friendly, genuine and warm copy.
- Provide research, writing and proofreading support as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications or another related field.
- 4+ years minimum professional copywriting experience in direct selling, health & wellness, beauty, personal care and/or CPG industries.
- The ideal candidate is flexible, collaborative, inquisitive, driven, coachable, detail-oriented and passionate about the work.
- Present a portfolio showcasing relevant, recently published examples of short and long form copy for a variety of mediums.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?