- Chemist, Analytical Lab
- Compounding and Materials Manager
- Customer Service QA Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative (German Speaking)
- Executive Assistant, North America
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Manager, Global Sales Strategy
- Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
- QA Document Control Specialist
- QA Technician 2
- Tax Manager
QA Technician 2
About the job
The QA Tech 2 will work within the operation areas of Issuing, Compounding and Packaging. This team member will perform a variety of general duties to assist in the day-to-day operations of the quality area, including oversite of product quality, documentation reviews, record keeping, data entry, reporting and compliance. Will assist the Quality team in safeguarding the quality standards set in the organization, ensuring compliance to state and federal regulations, including cGMP, and international product compliance
What you will be doing
- Maintain knowledge of the latest product standards, product specifications, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for areas of responsibility. Knowledge of processes to the extent that it is easy to recognize problems, recommend solutions and put the solutions into action.
- Create and/or revise SOPs that pertain to areas of responsibility.
- Assist with material reviews/investigations when issues are found; uses root cause analysis and corrective action planning; follows corrective action plans as recommended and outlined by management. Document issues through observations and material review reports.
- Assist in “on the floor” activities (line clearances, product inspection, interim problem solving, etc.) to ensure that GMP standards, guidelines and procedures are being met and followed.
- Monitor area clearances, cleaning logs, in process AQLs, in process machine setups, and verify that they are complete and accurate.
- Review and audit batch records and attached paperwork for appropriate information, correctness, proper editing techniques and completeness.
- Submit samples to the lab and pull retain samples.
Skills and experience we would like to see
A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent with at least 5 years of Quality experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in dietary, food, pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to review, understand and apply information set forth in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Work independently and deal effectively with stress caused by workload and time deadlines.
- Knowledge of dietary supplement, food, and cosmetic GMP standards and guidelines.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with MS products such as Word and Excel.
- Apply decision-making strategies.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?