- Chemist, Analytical Lab
- Compounding and Materials Manager
- Customer Service QA Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative (German Speaking)
- Executive Assistant, North America
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Manager, Global Sales Strategy
- Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
- QA Document Control Specialist
- QA Technician 2
- Tax Manager
Chemist, Analytical Lab
About the job
Perform testing in the Quality Control Analytical Laboratory for dietary supplements, personal care and household samples including tablets, capsules, supplement drinks and raw materials. Testing consists of qualitative and quantitative testing of active ingredient testing, potency and contamination.
What you will be doing
- Perform Analytical chemical testing associated with HPLC’s and GC’s. This testing is performed on but not limited to raw materials, in process samples and finished packaged products.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
- Prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
- Develop analytical methods; write validation protocols and validation reports for the determination of vitamins in products and raw materials.
- Regular standard qualification and chemical inventory audit and control.
- Routine self-assessment and peer review of other chemists work prior to laboratory release.
- Investigate and prepare out of specification (OOS) reports utilizing critical thinking necessary to explore all options and address problem areas with input on update and correction of potential issues.
- Resolve testing and method issues by regular SOP review and update to current industry standards for all new and existing products.
- Cross train and perform analytical chemical testing associated with ICP-MS, FTIR, NIR, disintegration, friability, weight variation, pH, viscosity, specific gravity, temperature, refractive index, etc. as needed.
- Review test results against specification.
- Release or reject product to Quality Assurance based on test result verifications.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and experience we would like to see
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, plus 2-10 years progressively responsible work experience with HPLC, ICP-MS and GC.
- Knowledge of GMP’s and GLP’s.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information, and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities and adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Strong math skills.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?