- Chemist, Analytical Lab
- Compounding and Materials Manager
- Customer Service QA Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative (German Speaking)
- Executive Assistant, North America
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Manager, Global Sales Strategy
- Marketing Communication Specialist (French Speaking)
- QA Document Control Specialist
- QA Technician 2
- Tax Manager
Compounding and Materials Manager
About the job
The Compounding, Issuing and offsite Materials Manager will perform a variety of professional administrative, managing, and technical duties related to planning, organizing, coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of the Compounding, Issuing and offsite Materials Department.
What you will be doing
- Manage daily operations of the on-site Compounding and Packaging of Modere products. Will coordinate movements of raw and finished goods between facilities.
- Provide training to Compounding, Issuing and Materials personnel on equipment and operations pertaining to their level of responsibility.
- Assist Operations Management in improving packaging systems, safety, quality control and performance management.
- Maintain production schedule(s) for various products: monitor production status through Baan; initiate action as needed to expedite the packaging of products to meet delivery schedules. Prepare activity plans for assigned packaging lines and manages area priorities.
- Circulate throughout the department as needed to help resolve problems, maintain effective employee and co-worker relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Packaging Equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Compounding, Issuing and Material processes.
- Inventory control methods and practices, including part and product codes and numbers.
- OSHA/Safety practices.
- Understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
- Operating Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and other efficiency measurements.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations; perform weight and volume conversions.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?